Automotive Administration Assistant
EARN a Negotiable Salary incl Super | Based on Experience
Established & Family Owned European Car Servicing Specialist
Part or Full-Time Role with Flexible Hours | 5 Days per Week
Enjoy a Dynamic Administration Role in a Warm & Friendly Team
About The Company
Our client is an established and successful family run business which operates from a modern, well-equipped workshop in the beautiful and convenient Bayside Area of Melbourne. They specialise in the servicing and repair of all vehicles with a focus on European cars such as BMW's and Mercedes.
About The Role
Our client is now looking for an Administration Assistant to join their team based in Gardenvale, VIC, with the potential to earn a Negotiable salary + superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide general administration and office support with some of your responsibilities including:
- Liaise with customers over the phone and in person
- Manage customer bookings and produce invoices
- Ensure that all paperwork is up to date and valid
- Fill out roadworthy certificates and car sales paperwork
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar role within the automotive industry
- Completed contracts of sale and/or roadworthy certificates
- Experience dealing with VIC Roads
- Strong computer skills and a high level of accuracy
- Experience with Quicken or other accounting software (desirable)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
What's in It For You?
- Flexible role with full or part time hours on offer
- Benefit from free car servicing
- Relaxed environment with a casual dress code
- Great location close to public transport or onsite parking
Apply today and don't miss out starting this fantastic opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.