EARN up to $95,000 incl. Super | Based on Experience
Join an Established & Successful Accountancy Firm
Modern Offices in Neutral Bay | Car Parking Available
About The Company
Our client is a chartered accountancy and business consultants firm in Neutral Bay. They provide accounting, taxation and business services and pride themselves on being accessible, up to date and professional as well as forming lasting partnerships with their clients. With over 25 years experience they continue to provide a complete service and maintain strong ties within the local community.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for an Accountant - Manager to join their company in Neutral Bay, NSW with the potential to earn $85,000 - $95,000 per annum including Superannuation | Negotiable Based on Experience.
Reporting directly to the Principal, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Identify ways to improve client's approaches including transitioning to the cloud etc
- Prepare accurate income tax returns, activity statements and financial reports
- Reviewing technical and quality control compliance of client service outputs
- Maintain professional client relationships and continual professional networking
- Monitor and liaise with the staff of all electronic Australian Taxation Office lodgements
- Mentoring and assisting the Principal with the professional development of staff
- Complete all duties in a faithful and diligent manner and complying with company policies
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years Experience in an accounting firm within business services or taxation
- Previous leadership experience or a willingness to step into a management role
- Experience building relationships and networking with a variety of clients
- Strong technical ability and excellent computer skills including MS Office, MYOB and Class Super
- Working knowledge of the superannuation industry regulations and tax laws
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a small, dynamic team
What's in it for You?
- Enjoy Being Part of a Friendly Team with Work/Life Balance
- Great Opportunity to Use & Progress your Management Skills
- Benefit From a Convenient Location, Car Parking Available
- Interesting & Varied Role Mixing Leadership & Client Services
- Flexible Hours Available For the Right Candidate!
Apply today and don't miss out starting this fantastic opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.